Gladys M. Manning Memorial Home – Windsor, Nova Scotia
Apartments for Independent Living
Boulden, Spence and Stevens Apartments
40 Manning Drive
RR#2, Windsor, Nova Scotia
Located in Windsor, Nova Scotia, Gladys M. Manning Memorial Home’s facilities include two apartment buildings containing a total of 78 two-bedroom apartments and a 24-unit apartment for Enriched Housing – 8 one-bedroom and 16 studio apartments.
General Information for Apartments:
- Heat and electricity are not included in rent
- Kitchens are equipped with a fridge and stove
- Coin operated washers and dryers are available for the tenants’ use
- Parking is available for tenants with cars
- Furnished common areas are provided for the enjoyment of all tenants
- Buildings include elevators
- Buildings are secure from outside access
- A dining room is located on site and tenants can purchase meal plans
The Boulden and Spence apartments at the Gladys M. Manning Memorial Home provides quality retirement living in a spacious and home-like environment. Nestled in the rolling hills of Nova Scotia’s tranquil Annapolis Valley and designed for seniors, the Gladys M. Manning Memorial Home is comfortable, secure and affordable.