Harbourside Landing – Shelburne, Nova Scotia
Apartments for Independent Living
333 Sandy Point Road
RR 2 Shelburne County,B0T 1T0, Nova Scotia
“Make Yourself At Home” at Harbourside Landing
Now is the time to enjoy your retirement years.
Harbourside landing been designed to meet the special needs of seniors. Located in the Shelburne region, with amenities such as shopping, health care and other services conveniently located.. Harbourside Landing is located on the grounds of the former
Sandy Point School with a view of Shelburne Harbour.
- 4 1-bedroom apartments
- 30-2 bedroom apartments
- 6 – 3 bedroom apartments
- Designed for independent living
- Kitchen equipped with a fridge, ceramic top stove, dishwasher and microwave
- Electric heat and heat recovery air exchange
- Heat and electricity not included in rent
- A car port at the front door with a common balcony above
- A large common room for meetings and special meals.
- Space for washer and dryer in each apartment.
- Two of the apartments are designed to meet barrier free standards.
COMFORTABLE, AFFORDABLE, WORRY-FREE LIVING
We look forward to you joining us at Harbourside Landing where you can enjoy:
- A facility designed to meet the special needs of seniors
- A comfortable, private and secure environment
- An enriched social life through new friends and interests
- A peaceful and quiet apartment building with a large common lounge,
- Belonging to an Active Tenant’s Association.
- Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time. You have a common room to host family parties and social events.
Our services for you
- Several common lounges, outside patio and recreation areas
- Coin-operated Laundry services
- Elevator service
- Secure building.
- Ample parking space
- Individual storage closets and lockers
- Non-smoking building
For further information or to arrange a visit – Call (902) 874-1204